Friday, September 11, 2009

Areya's first day of Kindergarten

Areya started her first day of Kindergarten on Aug 25th. (I know, I'm a little late posting) She has morning Kindergarten and goes from 8:30 - 11:00. We are far enough away from school that she has to ride a bus. (which she loves) The only part I don't enjoy is being at the bus stop an hour before school even starts. Wow, that's so early for me!

Areya loves school and really likes her teacher. She comes home with tons of stories of what they learned and all the exciting things she saw on the bus ride. (like a dead deer)

Aniela on the other hand is not sure she likes her big sister gone for so long. She still looks around the house for her and you can hear her talking to Areya's empty bed in the morning. (Areya has a loft bed and so Aniela never knows if sister is up there or not)

It is hard to think that my baby is old enough to start elementary school. I know, I got an extra year because of her late birthday but still it happens way to fast.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Holy cow! I can't believe Areya is in kindergarten either! Your girls are so cute!

TJ and Shaylee Voss said...

I can't believe she is in kindergarted! That's crazy! She is getting so big!