What a sweet husband I have!!
Back in December I lost my wedding ring and still have not been able to find it, so knowing how upset I was about it, Damian decided to surprise me with a new one on Valentines. He had wanted to take me to a nice restaurant for dinner and give it to me there but because I was still on bed rest we were unable to go. Instead he slipped it on my finger while I was sleeping. It was such a great surprise!!!
Damian,
Thank you for all your love and support over the past 8 years! You have been such a huge blessing in my life and I don't know where I would be with out you. Thank you for your help with the girls and through is crazy pregnancy. I am grateful for your willingness to go to work and make a living in order for me to be home with the kids. You are wonderful and I love you so much!
3 comments:
What an awesome Valentines surprise! You've got a keeper :)
That is so sweet! What an awesome guy! Miss you!
That is just too cute! You're a lucky lady! :)
Post a Comment