Here are some pictures from our Halloween fun this year.
We carved pumpkins with Uncle Matt and also some friends from church.
Some of our fun Halloween decorations.
Yummy Halloween cookies that we made.
My little Sweet Pea
Queen Areya and Pirate Aniela
How cute are they!!!!
Daddy's little monster.
We decided not to go trick or treating because it fell on Sunday instead we did trunk or treat at the church on Saturday. It was a lot of fun and the girls got more then enough candy.
I am a stay at home mommy with three beautiful girls Areya, Aniela & Abriella and my handsome little man Taevin. I have a wonderful husband, Damian, who takes care of us. I love to be outdoors and love the water. I know ASL and am trying to catch on to some Polish.
1 comments:
Your kids are adorable! I'm glad they had fun even though Halloween was on a Sunday. Thank goodness for Trunk or Treat, right?
Post a Comment