Thursday, July 21, 2011

Tennessee 2011 day 6

Our last day there we went to the park and played a game of kick ball, girls against boys, then played on the toys. There was this really neat play house made out of wood and rope. It had a neat crows nest, rope course and swings.



Areya loving the kitten.


After some rest and lunch we got ready for the drive-in movie (made lots and lots of popcorn). Cars 2 and the Green Lantern were playing that night. Here are the girls playing in the back of the van while waiting for the movies to start.


Waiting for the movie to start.


The beautiful sunset

Cars 2 was super cute and the girls made it through the whole movie. Damian decided he wanted to watch the Green Lantern too so we stayed for it. Aniela only made it about 10 minutes into the movie before she was sound asleep. Areya made it a little while longer and I only made it about half way through the movie. I guess I'll have to watch it again some time to see how it ended.

0 comments: