It's always fun to see where we will find Aniela asleep. She is so funny and finds the weirdest position and places to fall asleep. Some nights when checking on the girls we have to really search for Aniela. She has been behind the door, in the closet, under the bed and desk.
I may have posted a few of these before so sorry if they are repeats.
I think she was eating before she crashed.
I think she was pouting and fell asleep
I love that her head is propped up on the sofa.
Under the desk
Under the bed.
Once we couldn't see her at all and had to get down on the floor to find her.
2 comments:
such a silly girl! I love her crazy ways to sleep! :)
These are so funny. My Todd is just like that! I wish I'd have thought to take pictures. I've found him asleep on the stairs. It was like he dropped dead halfway up! Your cute kiddos are getting so big. Its crazy how they're only a baby for like a half a second.
Post a Comment