On our last day there we took a trip to Lagoon! (oh how I miss that place) It was so fun going back and seeing some wonderful friends! Did I mention how much I miss it? Anyway, the kids had a blast and were beat by the time we left. A big Thank You to Brady and Josh for tickets!
Half way through our day while the kids were playing in the fountain Taevin fell head first in to one of the water features. When I picked him up all I saw was blood. I looked in his mouth and it looked like he bit off his tongue. I was so freaked out that I took him and ran to the safety office. It turned out that he just put his tooth through his lip. The reason I thought he bit his tongue off was because he has a dried strawberry in this mouth, that my mom had given him. Funny how your mind jumps to the worst possible option some times.
All and all it was a good trip. The next day we drove the very long 23 hours back to Illinois. Won't be making that drive again any time soon. Next time we'll have to break it up or fly.
0 comments:
Post a Comment