Christmas Eve day we made our yearly gingerbread house and let the girls decorate it. They went a bit over board with lawn candy but had a great time doing it. Taevin could careless and just wanted to eat the candy, maybe next year.
That night we had our Polish Christmas dinner downstairs with Damian's parents. His mom made a not so traditional Polish dinner this year. After dinner we opened our Christmas jammies and then got stocking from Grandma and Grandpa Deja.
Amanda was able to eat dinner with us as well but had to rush off to work so couldn't stick around for gifts and pictures.
Before bed I told the story of Christ's birth using the props from my primary lesson. It looks like I am sitting there alone but the kids are there helping. I am so grateful for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and for the true meaning of Christmas.




0 comments:
Post a Comment