Thursday, March 27, 2008

Happy Easter!

Here are some of the Easter pictures we took. I hope you all had a great Easter and had the spirit of Christ with you!

Look at me, I'm a stud!

Cone heads.


Cookies! Mine have cookies!


I saw it first!

WOW! Mom look what I got!






he he he, Look at me!












Kiss, Kiss










Huh, what do you mean I have to look for them?









Grandma Gayle & Brandi showing us how it's done.

Uncle Tj & Aunt Shaylee helping look for eggs.

Papa is helping us get all the candy out.


Uncle Sam, Aunt Dawn, Britton & Ariana on an Easter egg hunt.

Here they all are easter morning waiting to see what the easter bunny left.

Areya & Aniela in their Easter dresses.


I'm so cute!


What a cute pair of kids.


Look what I found!

Me too!


Cousin Britton


The whole family over for Easter dinner.


Is there something inside?
What do you mean these are for eggs? We think they look better as hats.
Candy, candy, candy! Yummy!
I found one! I found one!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all you do Liz! Easter was lots of fun!!!