Saturday, March 29, 2008

When?

I bet a lot of you have been wondering when we will be leaving Utah. Damian's transfer has been approved and he has to report to work at the O'hare Airport on April 13th.

The plan, as of right now, is that Damian will drive over the week before, by himself, and stay with a friend while he looks for an apartment. He will work his shifts and get settled, then he will fly back to Utah and we will drive over together.

We still have not found a house so after I get us settled in the apartment I will start looking for a house. We are leaving most our stuff in storage here (in Utah) and in May when Damian's dad comes over, they will fly back here rent a big truck and take it all to Illinois. I hope we will have a house by then.

It is so crazy to think that I will be leaving Utah. I am sad to leave all my family and friends but I am going to give it a try. I will miss you all! On a positive side, the girls and I will be back for my cousin's wedding in June.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sad, even though I am sure that you are seriously SO SICK of living with me I am sad that you will be leaving so soon and moving SO far away! :(

Jazz Fan said...

Liz we will miss you guys. I guess it will give us an opportunity to come to Chicago and see you guys. That would be fun. ive always wanted to go there. I hope everything will go great out there for you guys. You guys deserve a great opportunity like that.

TJ and Shaylee Voss said...

I can't believe that you moved so far away from your 2 favorite people!