HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
Halloween is so different here, they don't have trunk or treat and there is a designated time for trick or treating. We were unsure of where to go so we went down town Arlington Heights with a family from my church. I guess a lot of other people had the same idea because it was packed. I got so many compliments on both the girls costumes but I had people stopping me to check out Aniela's. The kids had a great time and got tons of candy. Once we got home I decided to try a few building in our complex. Some of the doors were locked and the ones that were open only had one door who wanted trick or treater's. (you hung a sign on your door if you wanted people to stop) Everyone we went to said that we were the only trick or treater's had and were giving out handfuls of candy. Areya could have kept going all night but Aniela was getting tired so we headed home.

Here is the pile of candy they got, I think it might last us until next year!
I got into the Halloween spirit and made some cookies.
Areya had a Halloween party at preschool. They had food and game and sang songs they have been working on. One of the mom's made really cute spider cookies fun treats. Aniela wants to do everything her big sister does so she wore her costume to preschool too.

I was a party pooper this year and decided not to carve pumpkins. Maybe next year when we have a house and Aniela is older. I know Boo me!
6 comments:
Oh, not boo you, you have been BUSY! We didn't do pumpkins this year either, and James was ok with it. So, not boo on either of us! =)
The girls look so cute in their costumes! I swear Aniela was just born, she's grown up so fast!
Look at all the candy! Yummy!!! The girls look adorable! And Congratulations on your anniversary. I can't believe it has been 7 years. That is wonderful!
Those cookies look so yummy. I never have the patience to decorate them. You will have to send me some...
Looks like you got almost as much candy as we did! How fun. So, I make those photo collages with a simple program called Photoscape. If you just google photoscape, it will come up with some websites where you can download it for free. It's awesome and really easy to use! Just let me know if you have any other questions!
Love the costumes :D Your girls are so grown up!
Post a Comment