Saturday, November 15, 2008

Pictures

I got the girls pictures taken at Kiddie Kandids yesterday and wanted to share them with everyone. These were their birthday pictures and Christmas pictures all in one. Ok, so I was 7 months late get Aniela's birthday pictures taken, so what! I got really cute Christmas cards too so if you want one make sure I have your address.







15 comments:

Sheri said...

Those are some super cute girls you have! I love their matching dresses and cute painted nails!

Darci said...

Too cute! I love that even their little toes match :D

spaceyhawks said...

Those pictures are so adorable! Really really cute.

Anonymous said...

The girls are just darling. Loved the red toe nails. Thanks for sharing your pictures.
Brenda

Anonymous said...

Oh those pictures are so cute! I love them! The girls are getting so big, I can't believe it! I miss all of you so much!
Shaylee & Tj

Anonymous said...

Your girls are soooo cute Liz!

I love the blond hair--- I see so much BROWN all the time with mine... I was wishing for a red head everytime I got pregnant!

Miss and Love Ya
-Verlina

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!!! They grow up too fast!!!

Shantelle

Anonymous said...

So cute! Your girls are absolutely beautiful.

Ivy

Anonymous said...

I sent you an "invite" to our blog. I'm lovin' your site. The girls are adorable and I love their pics. (PS - Portrait Innovations has some great pic prices). And I love your music picks! I'll have to check back for updates.

Sandi

Mama Hawks said...

How darling your girls are. They grow up so fast. We miss getting to see you once in a while. I love their smiles and how their eyes twinkle.

Sue said...

They are darling... I want a Christmas Card! I've been thinking of series that you should read and I will have to send you an e-mail about that cuz there's a lot I could recommend! :)

JB said...

You have two beautiful girls! I love the pics!

Lindsay said...

The pictures were so cute! I still can't believe that Areya is growing up so fast! In some ways it seems like just yesterday that you were pregnant with her.

SuperMom said...

Too Cute Liz!
You do need a boy in that mix, ya know!?
(Boys sadd so much to my family!)

-Verlina

mommy princess said...

So cute, They always do a good job. I've never been disapointed when I get pictures there. Hope you had a good thanksgiving.