Sunday, July 19, 2009

Damian's heart

Damian has been off work for the past 2 1/2 weeks because he is still have problems with his heart. He went back to the doctor and she adjusted his meds and put him on a few new ones. He also had a stress test which came back good. We still aren't sure why and what is going on. He stayed home alone (with the dog) the whole time the girls and I were in Tennessee which was no fun, I'm sure. The doctor gave him a week of bed rest and he was scheduled to go back to work this Friday. Happy to announce that he did make it into work on Friday and so far has been doing pretty good. Let's hope he continues to feel well.

He has also asked us to pray for him, which is a big deal for Damian, so if you could all keep him in your prayers that would be great. Thank you!

3 comments:

TJ and Shaylee Voss said...

We will definately keep him in our prayers! We hope he starts feeling better!

Jessica said...

I am so sorry he is having to go through that. I will keep you guys in my prayers.

Darci said...

We think of you and your little family often. Hope that Damian's health gets better.