We also had Josie and her baby.
My Grandma made all the girls cute matching outfits. They turned out so cute thank you Grandma Great!

We had a nice 4th of July BBQ and then did a few fireworks in the drive way. There were so many other people doing the big fireworks that we all we had to do was look up to get a great show. I think the girls went through about 400 sparklers and amazingly we only had one small burn.
We spent a few days camping at the lake and took a few rides on Uncle Mike's boat. We built sandcastles, went swimming and cooked hobo dinners, hot dogs and smores over the fire. Yummy! In the lower left hand corner of the picture are my two swimsuit supermodels posing for you. The girls also got to go fishing and even caught one. And now for my favorite of the group: Aniela asleep in the chair with her arm still in the Cheetos bag.
We also took a tubing trip down the river. We were able to go down twice and had had a quick lunch in between. Aniela was so tired from her first trip down that she fell asleep in my lap for most of the second trip. It was amazing how well she slept while floating down a river and even over a little white water.
On our way home from tubing we stopped to look out over the Smokey Mountains.
Thanks again Mike and Kim for having us, we really had a great time. Can't wait for you to come and stay with us next summer.
2 comments:
I love all of the collages! It looks like you guys have had a fun summer. I miss you though and I can't wait to see you guys!
Love ya!
I agree, I also love the collages! It looks like you guys had fun! Hopefully we will get to go sometime :)
Post a Comment