Friday, January 11, 2013

Happy 9th Birthday Areya!

Areya turned 9 on September 23rd. She, Aniela and their Grandma Deja had a little party together since Amanda, Taevin and I were in Ohio for a doctors visit and Damian had to work. 



She got toe shoes from us and was so excited to wear them.

She got money from Damian's parents and spent it on books at her school book fair.


I was pretty sad about missing her special day. We were able to have a little mommy and Areya time once I got back though. She is growing up so fast.

About Areya:
Favorite colors: light blue and pink
Favorite food: cheese pizza
Favorite subject in school: Art
Teeth lost: 7
Loves to swim, play with her friend, do crafts, and watch movies.

Here are a few pictures of Areya as a baby.
1 day

4 months

1 comments:

The Singletons said...

I cannot believe that she is 9! I remember when she was born. That is so crazy!