Saturday, February 2, 2013

DIY Christmas gifts

 For Christmas this year I decided to get a little crafty and make the kids some cute stuff I found on Pintrest. I did 5 princess crowns for the girls. I changed my a little bit but think they turned out great. If your interested in how to make these the patterns and instructions are at the link above.













For Taevin I did super hero masks.  He is still a little young to understand what they are all about but he will wear them for a little while at least. If your interested in how to make these the patterns and instructions are at the link above.








Since Damian's mom is leaving I decided to make this picture frames of the kids to give her. It was pretty easy to type and print it up in word. Then I let them pick a paint color, painted their hands, put it in a picture frame and there you go. Like I said pretty easy and they turned out pretty cute too!





0 comments: