The girls are friends with a set of triplets and have been begging for a sleep over party for months. I finally gave in and my house quickly went from 3 kids to 6 in a matter of 30 seconds. It was a bit crazy! Kids running in every direction, no one wanting to do the same thing at the same time.
After some free play and a little bit of a disagreement they finally settled on make overs.
Next was a movie on the projector with popcorn and snacks.
Finally they all crowed into the girls room for the night. It took a bit but they all finally fell asleep before 1 am.
In the morning I made pancakes for breakfast and then the girls got started on a project. By the time they were finishing up is was time to go home. I think they all had a good time and are already planning the next one.
0 comments:
Post a Comment