Happy Birthday to me!
Okay, Okay my birthday was not this exciting but I did really have a great time.
So on Monday night Damian took me out to dinner at Outback Stakehouse and then we went shopping just to pass the time. It was really nice to have a night out with out kids. Thanks Brandi for watching the girls for us!
On Tuesday morning Brandi was sweet enough to make a wonderful breakfast for everyone, both hubbies were off, so that was a great way to start a birthday. After just hanging out for a while I put the girls down for their nap and got ready to go out. The thing I wanted the most for my birthday was a little time to myself. No kids! So Damian agreed to watch them so I could go birthday shopping.
Brandi took me to get one of my favorite lunches, an Empire State sandwich at Gandolfo's . Yummy! Then we went shopping and I got 4 new outfits and a few pairs of shoes.
I guess our husbands were having a really hard time playing mommy because they called us each 4 or 5 times to see when we were coming home. Now they have a very small idea what it is like to be a stay at home mommy.
All in all it was a pretty good day, it beats working, which is what I have done on my birthday for the past 10 or so years. Thanks to Brandi for all she did to make it a really great day and thanks to Damian and Heston for watching their kids so that we could have a little time away.
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy birthday to Wizzy!! Sorry that it didn't turn out the best, but I hope it was a fairly good b-day. Next year I'll come see you in Chicago on your birthday and we'll really party!!! ;)
I ment to send you an e-mail on your b-day, but I got really busy. Better late than never right?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Post a Comment