Thursday, February 26, 2009

Another year of Preschool

Areya is one of those kids with the late Fall birthday who get to have 2 years of preschool. Which I guess is good thing because we can't seem to finish a full school year. Last year she only made it until the end of February because we sold our house a bit faster then planned and had to be out in a month. This year we will only make it until the middle of April because we finally found and are buying a house which is just over 45 minutes from here. Call me crazy but I am not willing to drive that far 3 days a week for a 2 and a 1/2 hour class. (Yep, that's right I have a preschool dropout.) I guess between moving and unpacking I will have to find some time to work on school stuff with her.

Here is her Preschool picture from this year.


This is the one from last year.
I know that this move will be hard on her because she has made some good friends both at school and church. I am just happy that we found a place before she started Kindergarten.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

She is so adorable! I can't get enough of her sweet smile. She'll make friends in your new area faster than you can snap your fingers.

TJ and Shaylee Voss said...

She has grown up so much this past year! I can't wait to come and see you guys! 4 weeks from tommorrow!!