Tuesday was absolutely beautiful. Sunny and 65° so we got out of the house and went to the Zoo. During the winter it is free on Tuesdays and Thursdays so we took advantage of this. They had a lot of animals and most were up and active. The lion even jumped up on the window to say hi.
The gorillas were running around playing and were really fun to watch. They kids had a great time and I enjoyed the fresh air and exercise. To bad the weather is not going to stay that nice. Oh well, I guess it is still winter. I guess I should just be happy that most of the snow has melted.
There are a few more Zoos in this area so we will have to take a day or two to explore them too.
2 comments:
Oh, I'm jealous. Sunny and 65 sounds absolutely heavenly! It's snowing in Utah right now...blah! I'm so ready for spring! I'm glad you guys seized the day and enjoyed the nice weather while you have it. Sounds like fun!
And by the way, you're right about the comment you left on my blog - I suppose I would much rather have dull nothingness than the not-so-fun craziness you've had lately!
That is awesome that you got to go to the zoo for free! I'm super jealous. Deklan, as always, asks to go to the zoo all the time. I am also jealous of the weather. It seems like all it does in Liberty is SNOW!! UGH!
Miss you!!!
Post a Comment