I am so happy that Spring is finally here!! It has been a long COLD winter and I am ready for the flowers to bloom and for everything to turn green. I love the smell after a Spring rain, all the sunshine and best of all it's warm. The weather has been wonderful ,we get out and enjoy it as much as we can. Some of the things we have been doing are playing at the park, ride bikes, color the driveway with sidewalk chalk, and we even went to Lake Arlington to play in the sand. We got the cars out for the kids and gave the Moon Sand, that Uncle Matt gave us, a try. It is really neat stuff.
The Moon Sand is cool because you don't need any water to make it stay together. As you can see by the pictures below all you have to do is apply firm pressure to make it stick together. It says that you can play indoors but I found it to be pretty messy so we played outside. The girls loved it and Areya didn't need help making a sand castle.
On Thursday we had a play day with some of the kids from our ward. We went over to the Rubow's house and had a picnic out on their deck. Then the kids ran around in the huge field behind the house and when they were finished we went inside movie and play time. The kids had a blast playing together. After the movie was finished they all danced rocked out to the music. (Areya got a little wild, but what else is new?)
Thank you Sandi for letting us come play and Thank you Lori for lunch. We had a great time and will have to get together more often.
Sunday, March 22, 2009
My favorite time of year... Spring!
Posted by LIZ at Sunday, March 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love your pictures collages, very cute! And I'm glad to get the 411 on moonsand. We've been thinking of trying it lately.
Post a Comment