This year in Primary we are learning about building our Eternal Families. To go along with that theme we had an activity where the kids got builder hats and working together to built a home. They went from station to station preparing the things that were needed to make our house a home. Each group got a chance to make furniture, create things to hang on the walls, and to build our house. When we were finished we had a home with a garage, fireplace, curtains, art on the walls and brick path lined with flowers. They all did such a great job and had so much fun doing it.
Areya in her builder hat.
Aniela helped too.
I love my calling and am so thankful to be part of this ward and this Primary. I will truly miss them when we move.
1 comments:
Great stuff! I still think we should apply for bailout money on the house! Probably doesn't qualify though - needed to get a mortgage on it first!
Post a Comment