I can't believe my baby is 2! Where did the past 2 years go? She is getting so big, is learning so much and wants to be just like her big sister. It makes me sad to think that she is not my little baby any more. ( I guess this is when most people try for another one)
Anyway Aniela is so much fun she has such a great personality. She loves her daddy and sister so much and can't wait for them to get home from work / school. She likes riding her bike, playing with bubbles and taking baths. Her favorite color is purple and her favorite food is cereal.
Here are the pictures of Aniela from birth to now.
1st birthday

3 comments:
Happy Birthday Aniela! I can't believe she's two. It seems like just yesterday that I was in accounting, looking at her birth announcement.
Your girls are so cute! Their smiles are darling.
Happy Birthday! I love the pictures! She is s cute.
Post a Comment