We celebrated Damian's 30th birthday on March 3rd and my ___ th birthday on April 1st. Man are we getting old!! It is amazing how fast time flies, it is hard to believe that I have 2 kids and have been married 7 1/2 years. Any way for Damian's big 3 0 I wanted to throw a party for him and invite his friends over but he just want to go out to dinner with his girls. It was nice just spending time together as a family. Happy Birthday sweet heart, I love you and am so grateful for all that you do for our family.
For my birthday we did not get to do any thing because Damian had to work but it all worked out fine because the next day Tj & Shaylee arrived for a visit, which made it feel like my birthday all week long.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Happy Happy Birthday to us!
Posted by LIZ at Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment