Just in case you haven't heard we are having another baby. According to my calculations we are due around May 17th. I still have not been to a doctor yet (it's hard finding a new doctor) but after I do I will let you know our official due date. We are hoping for a boy this time around. Either way this will be our last. I will do my best to keep you posted.
Areya keeps telling me she wants twin girls and Aniela changes her answer every time you ask. She is so funny because she keeps telling me that she has a baby in her tummy too. Kids are so fun at that age.
Oh just a side note, we are having a hard time coming up with uncommon names we like. For girl names we want to stick with A ____ A names. (Starts and ends with an A) For the boy names we are open. So if any of you have an good names you wouldn't mind sharing I would love to hear them. Just leave me a comment. Thanks
10 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! :) :) :)
Amaya and Porter.
Congrats Liz! I'm excited for you!!!
Congratulations! Good luck with the pregnancy and getting a boy!
Yaaaay! I hope you are still feeling well. I like the name Annabella- she could be called Anna or Bella for short.
I like the name Azalia/Azalea. It means "God has spared" in Hebrew (I think.) Any how, it's unique, it fits in with the other girls and it's also a pretty flower!
Congratulations!
Congrats!!!!!
Liz, I am so happy for you. Congratulations!
Avaya is cute. At least I think so :)
I am so excited to have a new neice or nephew! :) I can't wait! I kinda like the name Alia/Alea but it's sounds pretty close to Areya. Good luck finding names!
Post a Comment