I guess I should catch you up on the test results. He called the doctor that had him got to the hospital for all the testing to see if they had found anything. The tests came back with a big fat NOTHING! Not helpful! I don't know I guess I should be happy that they didn't find anything big like cancer or a bad heart but at the same time it is a little frustrating that we still don't know what is wrong.
Anyway he went to a new doctor while we were gone and she told him that she believes he has a Serotonin imbalance. The doctor put him on a medicine that is suppose to help balance the levels and hopefully get him feeling back to normal. Let's hope this one works! He has another appointment with her next week.

1 comments:
Congrats are in order for you, too, I see by your widget!! That puts it in May? I hope you guys find some answers soon for your husband!
Post a Comment