Man I really hate this time of year, when the bugs are out and every one catches every thing.
Areya has come home from school with some crazy bug that gave her a fever for 3 days. After she recovered from that she got a cough which we found out is Bronchitis and which she was nice enough to share with me. Now she has pink eye. Don't we just love school and all the fun germs our kids bring home with them. Normally it's not that big of a deal but because I am pregnant and have pretty much no immune system I get every thing she brings home. So far it's just the Bronchitis but that has been more then I can deal with. I can't stop coughing and there is not much I can take.
The big one I am worried about is the flu. With the Swine flu scare everyone and their dog has been getting vaccinate and there are not enough to go around. Aniela got one early and was suppose to get another one but they are all out. Areya and I haven't had much luck getting one and even though they offered them at Damian's work he has not gotten one either. (they did it on his day off) The next batch is due in around the end of November. Let's hope none of us catch it before then and that where will be some left for us.
0 comments:
Post a Comment