Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas 2009

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!


Santa came and left us all sorts of goodies. The girls slept in until around 9:30 which was nice but Aniela woke up crying complaining that her ear hurt. We gave her some Tylenol and when she calmed down enough we went into see what Santa left.

Areya got a horse like she wanted but was a bit disappointed it wasn't a real one.


Aniela got a fur real puppy that walks and barks, but she was to excited about the candy that she didn't care to open any of her other presents. As you can see the sucker in her hand and the unopened gift in front of her.

Damian & I got the girls a Wii. Areya loves that thing and could play all day.


Damian got a razor and I helped the girls make him pictures of them that say what they like most about daddy.

I got a Kindle, which I love!!


After we got finished opening presents Damian had to get ready and leave for work. They girls and I hung out for a few more hours playing with all the fun gifts then we headed over to a friends house to enjoy a yummy Christmas dinner. Thank you Shylo and Carli for inviting us. It was nice spending time with you and your families.

After that we came home and spent the next few hours on Skype with my family. It was fun to be able to see them open gifts and to talk to each of them. We love and miss you guys so much!!

0 comments: