Thursday, January 7, 2010

Girl, Girl and finally a BOY!

That's right we are finally having a baby BOY! We are so excited! I guess Damian really can make boys, I was seriously doubting this fact. Any way the proof is in the pictures below.


Isn't he so cute. Ok I know it hard to tell much from these pictures but I am sure he's going to be just as cute as can be. ( look at his parents)

His measurements look good but due to the way he was sitting (horizontally across my belly) the tech have a hard time seeing everything she needed to. Which means I get to have another ultrasound on Friday to hopefully get a better look.

Now we have the challenge of coming up with a name. We still have no ideas, so I guess I better get looking or this little guys might come home without one.

5 comments:

Dalynne Denhof said...

CONGRATS!! He's definitely a boyÜ
that's fun you get to have another ultrasound too. good luck in the name dept. we always have a hard time!

JB said...

liz, i am so excited for you! boys are so much fun! You get to play with all the action figures and super heros! don't forget legos and nurf guns!

Amber Jenks said...

Liz! I am so happy for you! Little boys are so fun.. as I'm sure little girls are too. Addie just loves being a big sister.. and he adores her.. I"m sure part of that is he thinks she's cute. It will be so exciting for your girls to have a little brother. And he will adore them! YAY!! I am so excited for you! :)

Oh, and he is totally a cutie! :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Your very own Tanner! Good luck!

TJ and Shaylee Voss said...

I agree, I think my nephew is so cute already :) I'm so excited for you guys! Love ya!