Thursday, January 7, 2010

Shave and a hair cut. By Aniela herself

My sweet darling child decided that her hair was to long and gave herself a hair cut right on top of her head. It's kind of hard to see in this picture but she cut a huge chunk right at the front. It is now about a 1/2 inch long in that spot. The sad thing is that there is no way of fixing it. I either have to shave it all off or try to cover it up until it grows back. I can't bring myself to shave it so I guess I will have to come up with some creative ways of blending it in and covering it up. Wish me luck.

4 comments:

JB said...

Maybe you can cut her some bangs? Will that hide it?

Amber Jenks said...

OH how cute/sad! I remember when I was 8 I woke up and my little brother had chopped of my log bangs all the way so they were like a centimeter long. THere was no hiding that- and it was like 2 weeks before my sisters wedding. I hope you can find a way to cover it. Maybe you could become a big fan of those big headbands for awhile.. like the cute ones with flowers? She can be a "flower princes" or like Hannah Montana (I'm not a fan.. but little girls seem to be). Then it would cover it enough that it wouldn't be so noticeable.Good luck!

Also- is she using a breathing machine in the second picture? It looks like the one Addie use to use.

TJ and Shaylee Voss said...

What is it with little girls and cutting their hair? lol you should get some cute hats like Brandi has for her girls-that would hide it well :)

Jessica said...

The headband thing sounds good. I will die if Carlee ever does that.