Aniela is finally potty trained!!!!!!!!!!! We have been working on it for awhile with no luck but one day after going on the toilet she asked for big girl panties and so it begins....
She stayed dry all day and because I didn't really want to be washing sheets all day decided to put her in a diaper for the night. She woke up wet like always so I thought that this was a good move on my behalf. The next day was another great day with no accidents. On the 3rd day she had a few accidents (2 with in 10 mins of each other) but did pretty good. On the next day I decided to let her try napping with out a diaper to see how she would do and she woke up dry. That's a good sign. That night I couldn't get a diaper on her if my life depended on it, so she slept without one and woke up DRY!!! I was amazed, I guess by putting a diaper on it gave her a free ride to just go.
She has woke up dry every day and has only had a few accidents since. She is doing great!!! I was holding her like a baby and asked her if she was my baby. She informed me that she was a "big girl" and that I have a baby in my tummy. Wow, when did that happen? What happen to my Ela Baby? They grow up way to fast and don't want to be your baby any more. Sad!!!
Now to look on the bright side, no more diaper to change (well at least for a few more months), only one in diapers, and now I can get a jump start on buying them for the little guy.
4 comments:
Yeah Aniela! We sure loved spending the day with you guys on Monday! Thanks for making the trip to see you. You're such a FUN family!
That's so awesome. I'm definitely jealous though. Still working on it with Hayden.
Yay! what a relief! Hope she keeps it up!
Awesome! It makes me sad how fast she is growing up though
Post a Comment