Friday, March 5, 2010

Random pictures

Here are a few random pictures that were on my camera.

I started getting out the baby stuff and put it all in the nursery. A few hours later the girls got really quiet so I went to see what they were up to. This is how I found them, playing baby.

Here is Areya before school in her Christmas outfit that Damian's parents got her. She looks so grown up in this picture!

Areya found this old box and decided to get creative. She made a car for Aniela to sit in at the movies. (Aka the family room)

I think Aniela was mad about having to take a nap so she covered her head. This is how I found her when I checked on them.

The sister missionaries came over for a visit and the girls talked them into playing dress up. Don't they look so cute!

1 comments:

Kelley Rae said...

Yay for updates - and random pictures :)