Thursday, July 15, 2010

2 months old

On the 13th Taevin turned 2 months old. It's crazy how fast the past month has gone. He is doing pretty good. He is still having problems with acid reflux and has started having a few problems breathing. He has times where he struggles to breath and the breaths are really hard and loud. It has started to worry me but we have not taken him to the doctor yet because on Tuesday he was suppose to get his swallow study which would tell us if he is aspirating, but we never made it to Chicago. Instead we sat in traffic for a hour and a half only to make it to the about 30 minutes away. There was a 4 car pile up and we sat on the freeway forever! I had to reschedule but since we were in Lake Forest I decided to get his blood lab done. (To check his calcium levels)


He has started to smile at us and loves to be held by anyone who is willing. I will be getting him in for his 2 month check after my family leaves, so I wont know his stats until then.

Areya has become such the little mommy. She is so good with him and loves to hold him. She is always willing to help out. Both the girls love their brother so much! I am glad that they are both old enough to enjoy this time with him.

1 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow! That month went by fast! It flies by a lot faster when it's not your first. I can't believe I'm already getting Brendan's next round of clothes ready. I was going to say I hope you're getting adjusted to the routine, but it sounds like you don't get much of a routine with all the doctor visits.