Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hair

There are a few ladies at church who do their girls hair so cute. I asked them where they get their ideas from and they told me about some hair blogs. So I have been trying to do some thing fun and different with Areya's hair every day before school. I have come up with a few of my own ideas but have also gotten plenty from the blogs. So far I have only done her hair the same twice. Mornings are so crazy that I only got pictures from 2 styles.




Areya is trying to grow out her bangs and this has been a great way to keep them out of her face. With her short hair I am a bit limited on things I can do but I guess it's good practice for when it grows out.




Here are the links to some of the hair blogs:




3 comments:

Dalynne Denhof said...

nice job! Areya's hair looks really cute! glad you got some ideas Ü

slopfam said...

Very cute! I don't know how you have the time in the morning to do your daughter's hair! I can hardly get myself out the door by 9am for preschool.

Kelley Rae said...

Princess and her Hair is my fav site too. I'm struggling with the short hair, so many cute styles that are just not possible until it grows out more. Urgh! Super cute job though :)