Guess what we are expecting baby #4 in October! I have been trying to talk Damian into having another one for about a year now. I guess it finally worked.
Shortly after we brought Taevin home from the hospital I was holding him in our room and got this over whelming feeling that our family wasn't complete. I knew then that we had another little spirit waiting to join our family. I'm not sure what the Lord was thinking telling me about this right after having a baby born with a heart defect, needing open heart surgery and having special needs but it stuck with me, so I guess it was meant to be.
I have been super sick with lots of morning sickness, vertigo and now a heart defect so this pregnancy has been a rough one. I am starting to feel better and the vertigo is finally gone and the morning sickness is starting to fade. Thank goodness!
As for my heart, the Cardio is keeping a close eye one me. The right side of my heart is enlarged and the hole will need to be closed but as of right now they feel it can wait until after the baby is born.
My regular OB will no longer see me so I am once again being sent to the high risk doctors. They feel that as of right now I should be able to have a normal delivery. Which is great news! Just a lot of extra monitoring.
We still don't know if the baby is a boy or girl. Damian is hoping for a girl, I want a boy to even out the numbers and the girls have been praying for a boy as well. Either way this baby will be a welcome addition to our family.

0 comments:
Post a Comment