Friday, June 7, 2013

Happy _______ Birthday Liz!

I have been having a lot going on medically over the past few weeks so my birthday was kind of put on the back burner this year, which is ok.

I have been having really bad vertigo, so bad that I was unable to drive or even get out of bed most days. Along with a headache and nausea I wasn't up for much. So finally after two weeks of mostly being in bed I made the trip to the doctors office to see if they had any answers.

After lots of blood work and a full exam the only thing they could find was a heart murmur, so she sent me in for a Echo just to be safe. Come to find out I have a congenital heart defect called Atrial Septal Defect. It is a hole between my 2 upper chambers. I have had it my whole life and never knew, crazy right! Anyway, it has started causing issues and I now have to see a cardiologist to check things out and see what she wants to do about it.



Happy Birthday to me.

I did get a nice tablet that syncs with my phone, some candy and flowers. Thanks honey and kids!

0 comments: