Friday, June 7, 2013

More stuff I made......

I love making things. It is soothing and gives me a little 'me time', which I don't get much of. It also helps to have crafty friends that like to meet on a regular basis. Here are a few of my/our latest creations.




I made the hair clips for a birthday party one of the girls went to


I made this out of an old box lid and some fabric. 
I think it turned out pretty cute and looks great in our room.


On the other side it says Spring


This one has taken me forever and still isn't finished. I still need to add Deja Family EST 2001 on the large one and if I put it off long enough I can add a picture of our new little one joining our family in October.

Last week we made 4th of July wreaths. I kind of went over board and made several but I had a few different kinds I wanted to try. I guess I have some gifts to hand out.

This one I made out of bath sponges, a pool noodle and ribbon.
(I gave it to Taevin's physical therapist)


This one turned out to be my favorite and I am going to keep it.
 Just waiting for July so I can hang it on my door.


I made this one about 8 years ago but I thought it needed a over haul. The colors are starting to fade from the sun and some of the things have started to fall off. 

Before

After

I'm looking forward to our next craft day and if I ever find the time I may even do a few projects on my own.

0 comments: