Monday, June 2, 2014

Boy Oh Boy!

Since we were on the topic of Taevin I thought I would post of few pictures him.

He is . . . . . . . 
My sweet boy. . . . . . .


 A deep thinker. . . . . . .



           
 A really cool kid. . . . . .


 Very loving and super excited for his baby sister to arrive. . . . . .


Happy. . . . . . .







Sweet. . . .
Kissable. . . . . . . . .

Mischievous. . . . . . . .

Super silly. . . . . . . . .

Handsome. . . . . . . . .

Friendly. . . . . . . ..





A warrior! . . . . . . . . . .



and did I mention SILLY!!!!!

0 comments: