I feel like all my posts are about Areya so this one is all about Aniela.
Aniela is 10 months now and finally getting teeth. On Sunday I noticed that her first tooth is breaking the skin. She now thinks that baby food is not good enough for her and refuses to eat it, which makes it really hard to feed her. One tooth just breaking the skin does not really cut it when it comes to eating real food.
Here she is in the car seat. I thought it was cute the way she had her hand
Here she is jammin with Tata. Oh wait, it's not plugged into any thing. I guess when you're a baby you dance to the beat of your own drum. She does love to listen to music and dance that is why she thinks it is so fun to have them on.
Well i could go on for ever talking about her but i've caught you up on the most recent so I stop for now. Thanks for checking out our blog and finiding out what we've been up to. We love reading your comments so feel free to leave some below.
1 comments:
What a cute girl? I mean do they come any cuter??? Seriously she is adorable!!!!! PS I can't wait for tonight!!!!! See you later!:)
Post a Comment