Friday, February 1, 2008

Lunch anyone?

Now I know why 4 year olds are not big enough to make their own food.

Today Areya and I were pretending that she was the mommy and I was the child. She wanted to make me lunch so I thought I would let her try and see what happens. I got a peanut butter, beet and cheese sandwich. Now that's good eating. (it was really gross) Aniela ended up eating most of it. She does not really care what she eats as long as you keep it coming.

I am really proud of Areya for trying it all by her self. She even gave me a glass of juice to go with my lunch. She is such a good little mommy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! Deklan would have just fed me chips! Good job Areya! I love it that she wants to play the mommy. Deklan always tells me that he is the king and I am the princess and Dallin is the prince. LOL. Three and Four year olds have the best imaginations and say the cutest things!

spaceyhawks said...

That is so disgusting it's CUTE! Just the word beets makes me shutter. I'll be thankin my mother for that one. Areya is so dang cute!!! What a fun game to play, too bad she can't do the laundry and clean the house yet...LOL!