Tuesday, February 5, 2008

What do you think of my new do?

What do ya think?
I have been, as you all know from my poll, thinking about cutting my hair. I went with the everyones vote and layered it. I also had a friend add some color. I just can't bring myself to chopping it off even though I think it would be a fun and different look for me.
Please let me know what you think and if you have any other ideas. I would love to hear them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still think that you should add in some platinum blond! You would be one hot blond! It looks cute though! I like it. What do you think is the real question????

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks awesome! I really like the color and the layers, your hair is so pretty i wouldn't want to cut it off either if i had it! Mine is dyed black right now. It's a little dark, but i'm tanning and it's starting to look better.