| You Should Be a Social Worker |
![]() You are deeply caring and empathetic. You are able to take on other people's problems as if they were your own. Sensitive and intuitive, you understand human emotions well. Helping others gives you the most joy in life. You feel like it's your purpose in life. You do best when you: - Have a lot of responsibility - Greatly impact someone's life with your work You would also be a good philanthropist or stay at home parent. |
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
What should I be when I grow up?
Posted by LIZ at Tuesday, February 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's awesome girl, I still don't know you the best yet, but I can totally see this up your alley. You, me and Brandi need to do a girls night out, whatcha say?????
I agree with Traci, I could definitely handle a girls night out! That's for SURE!!!!
I think your test hit you right on! What do you think?
Uh, by the way Deklan really wants you guys to come play again!
Post a Comment