My dad and brothers packed all our stuff still in Utah into the truck and then he and Tj drove the 1,400 miles to Arlington Heights. They left on Saturday and drove non stop arriving early Sunday morning.
They took a nap while we were at church. When I got home I made some really yummy Enchiladas.
On Monday we rented a storage unit and unloaded the truck. The girls took turns driving the truck. (well pretending to)
I forget how much stuff we have until we have to pack or unpack it all.
It was Aniela's nap time and she fought it as long as she could but in the end she just could not last.
We had a BBQ and then went to the park to play. Areya got a bat and ball and wanted to practice. Then we let the girls swing. Damian and I enjoyed the swings too.
My dad and Tj flew back to Utah on Tuesday after a great visit. It was so great to see them. I can't wait until we get to go to Utah in June for our visit.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Dad & Tj's visit
Posted by LIZ at Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That was awesome of them to drive your stuff clear out there for you!!
You guys look like you had fun at the park.
Especially the one of you and Damian holding hands. That is so cute.
Deklan is crying right now because he misses Areya so much!!! How sad huh?!?
How fun!!! I'm so glad you got all your stuff. I need to go to a park, it looks like you had tons of fun. It'll be way awesome to see you in June!!!We will definatly play!
Your little girls are so cute! And Areya is getting so big! How do you like your new home?
That is awesome that you got to see your dad and brother. It is not fun to have to unpack stuff though. We still have boxes full of stuff in our garage and we have been in St. George for a year and a half. The park looks awesome!
You guys are such a cute family! I can't believe how big Areya has gotten. How is Illinois? I hope you guys are well!
I wish I could have came! It's no fair! :) but I'm glad that your dad and TJ could do that for you and get a chance to see you!
Post a Comment