Aniela is finally walking on her own. She can only take a few steps at a time but she gets right back up and keeps going. I think she will be completely walking by the end of the week. Which is perfect timing because my dad and Tj should be here on Sunday.
She has also started calling the dog by name.
Monday, May 19, 2008
She's walking!
Posted by LIZ at Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
No way!!!!!! How FREAKING cute is that!!!! Good job Aniela!
Deklan wants to know if he can come to Areya's house!
I can't believe how fast they grow up! That is so cute that she is walking. Now she will be into everything! Hope you guys are doing great! Love Ya!
Oh our baby is getting so big! I can't believe that she is walking already! That is so cute! Im so jealous that TJ gets to see you guys! But in a month I get to see you! i can't wait!
Post a Comment