Here is a picture of Chicago from out side the Soldiers Field. I needed a break from unpacking and needed to get out of the house so we went to the Shedd Aquarium.
Here is a picture of Damian and Areya standing next to a fish that can grow over 10 feet long. There was one there that was about 6 feet long. It was huge!
They had an Anaconda and dolphins. There was so much to see that we did not have time to see it all.
Here are a few pictures of our apartment. We have 2 bedrooms, 1 bath and a small washer and dryer in a closet. There is a small porch on the back with a view of a little pond with a few ducks. I enjoy having such a small area to clean but hate the stairs and having to bring every thing up them. There is also no kids that are Areya's age so she gets stir crazy not being able to play and get her energy out.
We found a few parks to play at when the weather has been nice. The girls loved the time outside and I enjoyed the warm weather.
The weather here has been back and forth, nice and sunny to cloudy and raining. Soon the other day when it was stormy outside we st up the bouncer in the house and I let the girls jump for awhile.
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Were in Illinois
Posted by LIZ at Wednesday, May 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It is crazy that you are that far away! How sad :-( Deklan prayed for Areya last night in family prayers. It made me start to cry. He gave a really long and thought out prayer.
I swear the girls look even bigger from the last time that I saw them!!!
Oh, by the way, you never gave me an update on that one thing???...
Still waiting. ;)
P.S. WE MISS YOU!!!!!
I'm so glad you made is safe and sound. The aquarium looks like a fun place. Where did you get that bouncer??!!! I need one of those in my playroom!
Post a Comment