Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sun burned babies

We finally got a great weather day, so we went to the park to play. There is a really nice park just across the street that has baseball diamonds, tennis courts, basketball courts and a play ground with swings, toys, and a sand box.

We spent hours playing. The girls really loved the sand and we met some friends. I guess the weather was too nice because the girls ended up getting sun burned.



Areya's burn was really bad and hurt for days. I felt really bad for forgetting the sunscreen.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH! How sad! I always feel SO bad for kids when they get sun burnt! Deklan has actually been getting a lot of sun with how nice the weather has been. He actually is starting to look tan! It's amazing!!!
Are your poor girls feeling better yet? Did they peel?

mommy princess said...

We went swimming on Friday at an indoor/outdoor pool. And most of the stuff was inside so I wasn't very worried about putting sunscreen on. Neither the boys or I were burnt, but poor Sophie. Luckily I had a hat on her so it's just in the middle of her back and on her shoulders. And it's not that bad. She was just a little red that first night. By the way I found this site for you:
www.geocities.com/momsclubarlingtonheights/activities.html Let me know if it's any good.
And I'm sorry it's taken so long to get the pen pal stuff sent. May was craazzzyy! You should be getting it in the next couple of days.