Friday, August 15, 2008

Ida

My sister in-law ( Ida ) graduated from Weber State University at the first of the month and has made it safely to Chicago. She will be staying with us in our two bedroom apartment. I feel bad for her because she has to sleep in the living room for now. Lucky for her we will be gone for a whole month on our upcoming trip to Poland. ( She decided to stay here due to visa problems. ) 




We will be leaving to Poland on Monday, August 25th and coming back home on September 25th. That means Areya will be celebrating her 5th birthday there, and she will miss the first month of preschool. I hope that we will have a great time. ( other then the 10 hour plan ride to France, then the 4 hour plan ride to Germany and finally the 2 hour car ride to Poland with two kids that can't sit still for 10 minutes)  Wish us luck because I have a feeling we are going to need it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That does suck that she has to sleep in the living room. At least your kids don't wake up early like mine do.
No luck on the house hunt yet?

Sheri said...

Oh, good luck! Traveling with young kids is no party. Poland, huh? How fun! My world travels (outside the US) only extend to Mexico and Cananda. I'm about as sheltered as a girl can get! I hope you have a fabulous and safe trip!

ivy said...

luck luck LUCK! That's a very long trip with two young kids, but it will be worth it. =) I can't wait to see the photos from your trip!

The Keegan's said...

Good luck! Have a fabulous trip! It will be so much fun!

SuperMom said...

Hey Liz- Let's be positive here- At least you don't have 5 kids to make the trip! (With 5 little ones under 6- That's why Ceven our family in California hasn't seen the twins... I don't dare make that plane ride yet!!! :)

TJ and Shaylee Voss said...

We will miss Ida! Have fun in Poland! We wish we could come!