Aniela has been doing so great! Every time we put her on the toilet she has gone potty and one time she even went ca ca. She has been asking to go and gets so excited that the diapers flies off. She is so funny. When she gets finished she asks for a wipe and is very happy when she gets to flush. At this rate we might hit the 18 month mark.
Monday, August 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow she is doing good! :)
That is so awesome! I love it when they get potty trained! I really wish Maycie would. She just loves to take off her diapers, but she just thinks it is funny!
Yay for Aniela!!!!
I got Dallin to go on the potty too! Only once so far though.
That is awesome though!!! Lucky you!
Congrats woman! That is awesome. How nice would it be if they just came out potty trained, ah well, we can dream I suppose. ;-)
Post a Comment