Did you know that the average age for children in Europe to be potty trained by is 18 months and in the U.S. it is 3 years?
Aniela has been telling us every time she needs her diaper changed so we thought that we might try to start potty training her. She understands that mommy and sister sits on it when we need to go "ca ca" or potty but I don't think she understands that she needs to go in there and not her diaper.
I guess it does not hurt to try.
Wish us luck, we may need it!
1 comments:
That is so funny! We have just started potty training Dallin too. Only because he wanted to though.
I tried to force Deklan to potty train and it was miserable so I decided not to do that again.
ANYWAY, he's been asking to go "pee" so I put him on the potty, he sits there for a little, then he says "all done" and I put his diaper back on. I actually think that it's pretty funny!
Post a Comment