As you know Aniela is in a cast because of a broken ankle and man had it been an adventure. We started out with the purple one which lasted almost a week. (She thought that Areya's bath looked like fun and decided to join her.)
Then was Pink and again lasted about a week. This time she was sick and had a BM which ran down her leg and into her cast. Really gross!
The third one she picked was light blue and lasted a little longer (10 days) but got wet while Damian was giving her a bath.
So on our next appointment (Monday) if her ankle is not healed enough (crossing our fingers it is better) she will have to get another one.
January has not been very kind to us. Not only did we both fall down the stairs but last week Aniela chocked on a corn chip and almost died. She started to gag and then turn purple and I had to do the Heimlich maneuver on her. It was so scary! I am so glad that I was home because Damian has not clue how to the Heimlich or CPR. After all was over and the kids were in bed I went though the basics with him. Let's hope he'll never have to use them.
We're praying that February goes smoother.
4 comments:
I'm so sorry that thing aren't going that well! Things will get better! And your girls are darling!
I guess the fun thing is she gets to get a different color each time. And they probably don't have a chance to get very smelly. You should have SMELLED how icky James was. EEWWWWW
Wow, January does sound like it was a rotten month! I'm so sorry. I also hope February looks up for you. Way to go on taking care of the choking situation! I hope that day never comes for me. I know the basics, but am afraid of not being able to apply them properly.
"Wow!!! I just looked at your blog and wow! I hope things go better for you, too! I'm glad Aniela got her cast off and you didn't need another one. Your girls are so stinking cute! Every time you post new pictures, I love to see their big happy grins. Thanks for being so good about updates and stuff, it's good to know how things are going for you... I need to be better at it. Take care!!!"
Erin Clark
Post a Comment