This year for New Years we just stayed home and hung out as a family. Damian got home from work at 9:00 p.m. so we waited for him to get home before we got out the snacks. When I was growing up the tradition was to eat lot and lots of junk food and play games. Damian is not much of a game player but loves to eat (what boy doesn't?) so we had plenty of yummy snacks to enjoy.
The girls were on a sugar high and had no problem staying up. I think they would have stayed up all night if we would have let them. As for me, I was not feeling well and would have been more then happy to go to bed at 10.
Here is Damian, Ida and the girls watching the ball drop in New York (one hour ahead of us).
1 comments:
Oh so cute! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
Post a Comment